Dutch multi-instrumentalist Ron Coolen has released his debut album “RISE” through RC Music on March 1, 2020. The album features a great lineup of world class guest musicians: George Lynch, Keith St. John, Christopher Amott, Göran Edman, Stéphan Forté, Joey Concepcion, Thorsten Koehne, Chris Clancy, Johannes Persson, Daniël Verberk, Steve Lamb and Sam Walters.
RISE contains 12 tracks in the best style of classic hard rock and heavy metal, with some prog and thrash here and there. All music is written by Ron, and he played all rhythm guitars, drums, bass and keyboards. The album is getting unanimously great reviews all across the world, so we strongly encourage you to visit’s Ron’s website and have a listen.
And if you decide to buy the album, just know you’re doing good as well. For every album sold, Ron will donate 1 USD to the great Jason Becker, who is suffering from ALS. Jason needs every support to pay for his medical bills. Jason has been a huge inspiration to Ron throughout his musical career, and Ron has done charity work for Jason before. Find out more about the charity for Jason here: https://www.roncoolen.rocks/jason-becker-charity
RISE comes in CD and digital format and will ONLY be sold in the shop on Ron’s website: https://www.roncoolen.rocks/shop. RISE will not be streamed on digital platforms.
The only song available on all streaming platforms is the first single of the album. It is called “Big Devil Data” and it features Keith St. John (Burning Rain, Lynch Mob, Kingdom Come, Montrose) on vocals and Thorsten Koehne (Eden’s Curse) on solo guitar.
Have a listen on YouTube:
Two other songs require special attention. First there is ‘Ashes to Ashes’ / ‘Paradise’ which is dedicated to the victims of the tragic Campfire disaster back in 2018. Their beautiful hometown Paradise was completely ruined by the fires. The victims and their families should never be forgotten.
The other song is ‘Too late to Surrender’ and this song pays tribute to the victims of the mass shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas in 2017. Similar to the Paradise song, the victims should not be forgotten! And it is important such tragic events can never happen again
With the help of some great friends and musicians, Ron has made a passionate album with awesome music. Have a look and a listen on www.roncoolen.rocks and feel free to contact Ron on firstname.lastname@example.org and share your personal feedback on RISE.
You might also like these posts:
- Jade Renee – a Role Model for the Misfits in the World
- Listen to Country Artist Tod Barrow’s New Single
- Songwriter Sydney Schizzano on Quarter Life Crisis
- DJ Dillgin Wants to Spread Love, Tolerance & Peace
- Zimbabwean Reggae Artist Amaze Releases a New Album
- Hip Hop Musician Lock7 “Ain’t No People Pleaser”
- Blues Musician Diana Rine Is the Queen of Her Castle
- Gute Gute: Balkan Pop-Rock with a Mediterranean Flavor
- Nick Pappalardo’s Single Blends R&B, Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Maigin Blank Wrote over 200 Songs Wherever She Could
- Ron Coolen’s “RISE” Features 12 World Class Musicians
- Kaala Shaw’s Electropop Single Is Groovy & Melancholic
- Fantastic Mr Marcel’s Great Music Is Forever Evolving
- Eivind Husebø’s Electro-Pop Catchy 80s Love Anthem
- CALNIESHA Wants to Be a Staple in the Music Industry
- Nellina Verdianz Sings About the Realities of Life
- SongFlag’s Featured Artist Guidelines