Nick Pappalardo is a multi-instrumentalist, producer, engineer, session player and songwriter, associated with the fusion-jazz genres. He is primarily noted for being a guitarist and performing in the studios with various artists from around the metro area.
As a graduate from The College of Saint Rose, he has been noted for performing alongside the heavy-funk/rock group, Miss This and singer-songwriter, Sydney Schizzano.
His first album, “Impressions”, which was released in early May of 2018, displays a diverse set of influences ranging from Rock to Jazz and Pop.
Nick Pappalardo was born on July 8, 1995 in the small town, Glenwood, NJ. As a kid, he took guitar lessons for several years, but eventually discontinued and started a journey of being self taught for many years before moving on to college.
After committing to The College of Saint Rose, in Albany, NY, he then began to play shows regularly and tour the east- coast with the funk-rock group, Miss This.
Nick Pappalardo is known for being one of the creative and driving forces behind the group, recording several EP’s with the band and producing a few singles which gained local radio play.
Some of the popular songs from the Miss This catalogue include, “Money”, “She’s So Fine”, “Skateaway”, and “Hanky-Panky”.
Nick Pappalardo made many appearances playing with his RRLG artist and singer-songwriter colleague, Sydney Schizzano, and would contribute to the release of her first album, “You Gave Me Love”.
Nick released the single, “You and Me” for his upcoming solo album, “One of a Kind“, which features a blend of R&B/Soul, Jazz and Funk.
Check it out on Spotify:
Here are links to Nick’s social media sites:
You might also like these posts:
- Jade Renee – a Role Model for the Misfits in the World
- Listen to Country Artist Tod Barrow’s New Single
- Songwriter Sydney Schizzano on Quarter Life Crisis
- DJ Dillgin Wants to Spread Love, Tolerance & Peace
- Zimbabwean Reggae Artist Amaze Releases a New Album
- Hip Hop Musician Lock7 “Ain’t No People Pleaser”
- Blues Musician Diana Rine Is the Queen of Her Castle
- Gute Gute: Balkan Pop-Rock with a Mediterranean Flavor
- Nick Pappalardo’s Single Blends R&B, Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Maigin Blank Wrote over 200 Songs Wherever She Could
- Ron Coolen’s “RISE” Features 12 World Class Musicians
- Kaala Shaw’s Electropop Single Is Groovy & Melancholic
- Fantastic Mr Marcel’s Great Music Is Forever Evolving
- Eivind Husebø’s Electro-Pop Catchy 80s Love Anthem
- CALNIESHA Wants to Be a Staple in the Music Industry
- Nellina Verdianz Sings About the Realities of Life
- SongFlag’s Featured Artist Guidelines