Today’s featured artists is Nellina Verdianz, from the lovely Vienna, Austria.
Nellina’s story is unique.
After building a career as a business woman and raising 2 children, she decided to go public with her music.
(she secretly wrote and produced music for the past 20 years)
She sings about the realities of life:
How she hates sports
Her first midlife crisis
And many more real life moments…
She ignores the clichés about role models, trends and age.
She skillfully turns life’s events into songs that are delivered with no filters.
She writes and sings her own unique truth.
Nellina’s latest song is called “Sounds Like Life”, watch it here:
“Sounds Like Life” is an up-tempo electro pop song with retro elements about the inner fight of a woman who occupies different roles (being a mother, manager, artist …) and decides to “have it all”, to ignore social norms & fully embrace life.
You might also like these posts:
- Jade Renee – a Role Model for the Misfits in the World
- Listen to Country Artist Tod Barrow’s New Single
- Songwriter Sydney Schizzano on Quarter Life Crisis
- DJ Dillgin Wants to Spread Love, Tolerance & Peace
- Zimbabwean Reggae Artist Amaze Releases a New Album
- Hip Hop Musician Lock7 “Ain’t No People Pleaser”
- Blues Musician Diana Rine Is the Queen of Her Castle
- Gute Gute: Balkan Pop-Rock with a Mediterranean Flavor
- Nick Pappalardo’s Single Blends R&B, Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Maigin Blank Wrote over 200 Songs Wherever She Could
- Ron Coolen’s “RISE” Features 12 World Class Musicians
- Kaala Shaw’s Electropop Single Is Groovy & Melancholic
- Fantastic Mr Marcel’s Great Music Is Forever Evolving
- Eivind Husebø’s Electro-Pop Catchy 80s Love Anthem
- CALNIESHA Wants to Be a Staple in the Music Industry
- Nellina Verdianz Sings About the Realities of Life
- SongFlag’s Featured Artist Guidelines