Lock7’s love for music stems from being around classical and gospel music all of his life. Growing up around music started developing his skills as a musician at an early age with eight years of piano lessons and eleven years of vocal lessons.
As Lock7 puts it playing piano has always been a constant in his life. Ever since the age of 9, Lock7 has played piano in church, composed music, wrote poetry, and sang in numerous choirs. This would be where the basic building blocks of the writer, producer, and vocalist Lock7 would develop into refined skills.
Lock7 has performed with artists such as Mac the MC, QDC, Chris Webby, Lil Baby, and Grammy award winning performing group the New York Voices. He has worked with producers such as Curtis Anderson, 40, Dynasty Beats, Peter Porceli, and Tony Keyz. Videographers he has worked with are KJ Films, 23 Films, Jayful Films, and Cindo Movies.
His song “On My Way” features Chicago’s own Sdot “Dotarachi”, with a collaboration with New York’s own Lock7:
You can check out Lock7’s music in the following links:
You might also like these posts:
- Jade Renee – a Role Model for the Misfits in the World
- Listen to Country Artist Tod Barrow’s New Single
- Songwriter Sydney Schizzano on Quarter Life Crisis
- DJ Dillgin Wants to Spread Love, Tolerance & Peace
- Zimbabwean Reggae Artist Amaze Releases a New Album
- Hip Hop Musician Lock7 “Ain’t No People Pleaser”
- Blues Musician Diana Rine Is the Queen of Her Castle
- Gute Gute: Balkan Pop-Rock with a Mediterranean Flavor
- Nick Pappalardo’s Single Blends R&B, Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Maigin Blank Wrote over 200 Songs Wherever She Could
- Ron Coolen’s “RISE” Features 12 World Class Musicians
- Kaala Shaw’s Electropop Single Is Groovy & Melancholic
- Fantastic Mr Marcel’s Great Music Is Forever Evolving
- Eivind Husebø’s Electro-Pop Catchy 80s Love Anthem
- CALNIESHA Wants to Be a Staple in the Music Industry
- Nellina Verdianz Sings About the Realities of Life
- SongFlag’s Featured Artist Guidelines