Today’s featured artist is Eivind Husebø from Norway.
Eivind Husebø is an unsigned Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist, from Osterøy, Bergen.
He dropped 12 singles since 2017.
Incorporating distinct elements of many different musical influences into his music, the end result is very own distinct genre that is caught in the crossroads of almost every known sound. Casting his gaze over the multi-faceted genres of rock, EMD, pop, Husebø’s music is always presented with a twist
Here are some of his singles:
Strange. Strange is a remix feat Syed Ali. Eivind has now recorded a song that reimagines ‘Strange’ as an electro pop gem. Eivind’s version of ‘Strange’ is based on on the sparkling pop that Norway is famous for.
Husebø worked with Remix duo.
If you’re into 80s bands from the likes of Depeche Mode, New Order or The Human League, then you’ll probably love this synth-heavy song.
“Heart Beats Fast” draws listeners into an Electro-Pop love anthem with an extremely catchy chorus.
Furthermore, his masterful lyrics convey feelings of a man falling in love who is surrounded by nature.
From the resonant vocals to the pulsing instrumentation, every part of ‘Heart Beats Fast’ is built to excite and entice, showcasing Husebø’s talents and promise as an unsigned singer-songwriter and guitarist
By listening to his music, you can tell Eivind grew up in a musical family who has never limited his creativity.
He went into guitar teaching with Mads Eriksen.
Then he got a phone call from DJ Symphony wanted to make music together after hearing the music.
He teamed up with Thir13eenbeatz who was awarded the #1 music coaching award on YouTube Music in 2018 & received contributions in music production and songwriting.
He is currently based from his home recording studio in London, UK. released wild n blue together whit. Wu-Tang Clan DJ Symphony Beau Vallis Thir13eenbeatz. Better The Beat Disciples Xander Milne
He created the beat disciples from New York on track :
I Feel Love.
Husebø releases songs under Xander label.
Xander releases have received strong support from Tensnake, Cassius, Groove Armada, Todd Edwards, DJ T and many more.
He has remixed for a fantastic array of labels and bands, including Kitsuné, Vulture, Sony, Roy, The Toxic Avenger, Joseph Salvat and more.
Websites like Pitchfork and Discobelle have pushed their sound from day one. Playing on Radio 1, XFM and hot DJ sets, guest mixes and homes all over Europe have designated as an artist to follow.
Here are links to the single “Heart Beats Fast”:
You might also like these posts:
- Jade Renee – a Role Model for the Misfits in the World
- Listen to Country Artist Tod Barrow’s New Single
- Songwriter Sydney Schizzano on Quarter Life Crisis
- DJ Dillgin Wants to Spread Love, Tolerance & Peace
- Zimbabwean Reggae Artist Amaze Releases a New Album
- Hip Hop Musician Lock7 “Ain’t No People Pleaser”
- Blues Musician Diana Rine Is the Queen of Her Castle
- Gute Gute: Balkan Pop-Rock with a Mediterranean Flavor
- Nick Pappalardo’s Single Blends R&B, Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Maigin Blank Wrote over 200 Songs Wherever She Could
- Ron Coolen’s “RISE” Features 12 World Class Musicians
- Kaala Shaw’s Electropop Single Is Groovy & Melancholic
- Fantastic Mr Marcel’s Great Music Is Forever Evolving
- Eivind Husebø’s Electro-Pop Catchy 80s Love Anthem
- CALNIESHA Wants to Be a Staple in the Music Industry
- Nellina Verdianz Sings About the Realities of Life
- SongFlag’s Featured Artist Guidelines