Kaala Shaw is an emerging artist born in Miami, Florida descendant of Colombian and Argentinan parents. Throughout Kaala’s life, she has traveled to many different places in the world. Traveling to India, she had a spiritual awakening which pushed her musical inspiration. Raised in Argentina and later in Maui, Hawaii, Kaala has been all over the world. She recorded one song called compotion at Echo Mountain Studio in Asheville, North Carolina. One year later she went to Brazil to record nine songs out of 200 composed. Kaala always had music in her life from a very young age. Growing up she listened to rock, pop, electronic, and mantras. Kaala always had a love for composing songs and playing instruments such as the harmonica. guitar, and piano.
About Her Latest Release
Kaala Shaw returns with her latest groovy, and melancholic electronic/pop single ‘Don’t Trust’. The track contains uplifting instrumentation, a catchy melody, and a grasping vocal by Kaala. The single starts off with the catchy guitar melody that resonates throughout the entirety of the track. The track then proceeds to introduce Kaala Shaw’s angelic voice and more percussive elements. As the track progresses the listener will be blown away with the harmonies and the perfectness of Kaala Shaw’s voice at a young age. Undoubtedly, the track can impact the listener as it contains every uplifting and grand element for a pop track. ‘Don’t Trust’ contains lyricism that will inspire the listener and radiate an important message. The groovy beat with the melodic elements gives the vocal an energetic, soothing feeling. In a repetitive world of lyrics within pop, Kaala Shaw shines through with her unique message-telling lyricism. ‘Don’t Trust’ will take the listeners into a trance with inspirational lyrics, musical catchiness, and well-rounded production.
The single is the second release out of a nine-track release plan, with ‘Sunflower’ already hitting over 30,000 streams in a month.
Here are a few links to her music:
You might also like these posts:
- Jade Renee – a Role Model for the Misfits in the World
- Listen to Country Artist Tod Barrow’s New Single
- Songwriter Sydney Schizzano on Quarter Life Crisis
- DJ Dillgin Wants to Spread Love, Tolerance & Peace
- Zimbabwean Reggae Artist Amaze Releases a New Album
- Hip Hop Musician Lock7 “Ain’t No People Pleaser”
- Blues Musician Diana Rine Is the Queen of Her Castle
- Gute Gute: Balkan Pop-Rock with a Mediterranean Flavor
- Nick Pappalardo’s Single Blends R&B, Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Maigin Blank Wrote over 200 Songs Wherever She Could
- Ron Coolen’s “RISE” Features 12 World Class Musicians
- Kaala Shaw’s Electropop Single Is Groovy & Melancholic
- Fantastic Mr Marcel’s Great Music Is Forever Evolving
- Eivind Husebø’s Electro-Pop Catchy 80s Love Anthem
- CALNIESHA Wants to Be a Staple in the Music Industry
- Nellina Verdianz Sings About the Realities of Life
- SongFlag’s Featured Artist Guidelines