Jade is an American Singer/Songwriter/Actor/Creator. Originally hailing from small town Fowlerville, Michigan Jade knew from an early age she loved to sing and perform, and the people around her knew she was good at it.
Jade moved to New York City to study musical theatre at AMDA (The American Musical and Dramatic Academy). This is where she learned the foundations of being a creative and honed in on her skills.
In November 2018 she booked a five day trip that turned into a one way ticket, having fallen in love with Dublin, the music scene, and deciding that it was the right place to pursue her solo music career.
When it comes to her music, her influences include: Gabbie Hanna, Billie Eilish, Twenty One Pilots, David Bowie, and more. Jade’s taste in music wavers greatly and she tries to reflect that in her music, leaving it up to the listener to put it into whatever genre that they most identify with.
Jade wants to be a figure for the misfits in the world. She wants to be someone she would have wanted to see growing up. She believes if you have a dream, and if you have ambition there is nothing stopping you from greatness.
On top of Jade being a Singer/Songwriter, jade has other creative outlets. She has a YouTube channel where you can watch her explore Dublin, make crafts, and bake. She also is a dancer who specializes in jazz, Tap, and commercial dancing. Recently, she has been very active on the social media platform TikTok, where you can watch her do silly dance challenges, sing, or tell funny stories.
Jade has two singles out now to listen to, and is working on a full length album which is planned to be released in the spring of 2021!
You can go listen to her most recent singles “Streets” out now on all streaming platforms.
Jade’s Answers SongFlag’s Questions
Who are your musical influences?
Billie Eilish, David Bowie, Gabbie Hanna, Winona Oak, Stevie Knicks, P!nk, Jorja Smith.
Do you play any musical instruments?
What instrument do you mostly use to write songs?
When you write a song, do you start with the lyrics first or the music?
It really depends, sometimes the melody comes first. Other times the words come first.
Where do you like to write songs?
In my bedroom.
What do you do if you get stuck while trying to write a song?
Go for a walk and listen to music to find inspiration.
How long does it take you to write a song?
It depends. Sometimes I can bang out a song in a few hours, other times it takes days maybe even months.
Is there anything else that you would like to share about your songwriting process?
I write my music like a script. I’m the actor and I’m doing scene work. when you listen to the song I want you to see the scene in your head.
Here’s where you can check out Jade’s music:
You might also like these posts:
- Jade Renee – a Role Model for the Misfits in the World
- Listen to Country Artist Tod Barrow’s New Single
- Songwriter Sydney Schizzano on Quarter Life Crisis
- DJ Dillgin Wants to Spread Love, Tolerance & Peace
- Zimbabwean Reggae Artist Amaze Releases a New Album
- Hip Hop Musician Lock7 “Ain’t No People Pleaser”
- Blues Musician Diana Rine Is the Queen of Her Castle
- Gute Gute: Balkan Pop-Rock with a Mediterranean Flavor
- Nick Pappalardo’s Single Blends R&B, Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Maigin Blank Wrote over 200 Songs Wherever She Could
- Ron Coolen’s “RISE” Features 12 World Class Musicians
- Kaala Shaw’s Electropop Single Is Groovy & Melancholic
- Fantastic Mr Marcel’s Great Music Is Forever Evolving
- Eivind Husebø’s Electro-Pop Catchy 80s Love Anthem
- CALNIESHA Wants to Be a Staple in the Music Industry
- Nellina Verdianz Sings About the Realities of Life
- SongFlag’s Featured Artist Guidelines