Calniesha, a rising star from Atlanta, and is making waves to project a new vision for the music industry in itself.
From the south, there’s so many influences that Calniesha has loved for years. From the Do or die, outcast, TLC, Monica, and Xscape.
Also, many others that have blazed through and influenced others musically.
CALNIESHA is here to become a staple in the industry.
Calniesha was born with an instant passion for music and pure creativity. From the editing, recording, producing, and writing, Calniesha is an independent machine with opportunities ahead of her.
The new single called vibe produced by Calniesha has set the tone for the summer.
A cooling calm awakening before the storm.
Vibe is a VIBE with spicy and a vibrational touch, just enough to get you on a high before your kick back and outings this summer.
Do not miss out on this wave, check out the new single VIBE heading your way just in time to heat up the summer:
You might also like these posts:
- Jade Renee – a Role Model for the Misfits in the World
- Listen to Country Artist Tod Barrow’s New Single
- Songwriter Sydney Schizzano on Quarter Life Crisis
- DJ Dillgin Wants to Spread Love, Tolerance & Peace
- Zimbabwean Reggae Artist Amaze Releases a New Album
- Hip Hop Musician Lock7 “Ain’t No People Pleaser”
- Blues Musician Diana Rine Is the Queen of Her Castle
- Gute Gute: Balkan Pop-Rock with a Mediterranean Flavor
- Nick Pappalardo’s Single Blends R&B, Soul, Jazz & Funk
- Maigin Blank Wrote over 200 Songs Wherever She Could
- Ron Coolen’s “RISE” Features 12 World Class Musicians
- Kaala Shaw’s Electropop Single Is Groovy & Melancholic
- Fantastic Mr Marcel’s Great Music Is Forever Evolving
- Eivind Husebø’s Electro-Pop Catchy 80s Love Anthem
- CALNIESHA Wants to Be a Staple in the Music Industry
- Nellina Verdianz Sings About the Realities of Life
- SongFlag’s Featured Artist Guidelines